Book Proposal Format
Cell Med Press publishes books (primarily textbooks and reference books) in the areas of basic biomedical science, clinical medicine, and health science. Book proposals are typically solicited from experts in the field. The book proposal should include the following sections.
- Title Page: Please provide the full title of the book (including subtitle if applicable), and the intended use as a textbook, reference book, or both.
- Author(s)/Editor(s) Page: Please provide full names, degrees, academic ranks and titles, affiliations, and contact information (email and phone). For senior author/editor, please provide a copy of current curriculum vitae.
- Book Information Page: Please provide a brief description (no more than 500 words) of the proposed book, including the key and unique features of the book and its potential readers (primary and secondary market).
- Table of Contents: Please list the title of proposed chapters and the major section subtitles (no more than 10 pages).
- Timeline Page: Please provide the timeline for submitting the final book manuscript.
Please submit your book proposal via email attachment to Cell Med Press Office for Book Proposals at email@example.com.